Laust starf hjá Valitor
Product Owner at Valitor
Valitor is looking for a Product Owner to lead and organize the work for one of our teams.
The product development teams at Valitor are small development teams working according to Agile best practices.
This is a great opportunity for for an individual willing to work in a fast-paced and an international environment.
You will be:
- Working with all stakeholders to deliver the best possible product
- Planning the roadmap and releases for the product, and the development team's backlog
- Communicating the product vision, roadmap and release plans to the team and stakeholders
- Defining requirements and facilitating the readiness of work items for the team
- Listening to users, customers and internal stakeholders to understand their problems and coming up with solutions
- Communicating progress, including release notes, to customers and internal stakeholders
- Holding a bachelor or higher degree in business, engineering, computer science or related fields
- With good relational and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English, Icelandic is a nice to have
- Familiar with Agile and Lean principles, practices and values
- Excellent in communicating and presenting information (written/verbal)
- Experienced in working with or as part of a software development team
Applicants will have to submit a CV and an introductory letter.
The application period ends on the 10th of January 2018.